Letter of Intent Template for Promotion
Utilizing Letter of Intent for Promotion
An applicant can express their desire for promotion by writing a letter of intent for promotion. A letter of intent is a formal business letter that states the intention of an applicant for a promotion. This letter is written when an applicant or employee is confident that he/she will earn a higher role or position of work that the current position he/she is in at the moment.
If you want a job promotion, it is best that you write a letter of intent to the company. There are few basic steps of writing the best letter of intent:
- Select the Right Letter of Intent Format. In this step you must follow the basic structure such as standard outline, letter line spacing, margins and fonts.
- Research the Company Prior to Writing. This may be a boring thing to do. But it somehow can be a reason why your letter could stand out. This proves that you know what is going on in the company.
- Find ways to fit in the position. Convince your employer that you are the perfect employee for the job. You can use numbers-based achievements and the skills they are looking for.
- Seek attention from the reader. Use proper and formal salutation and express your achievements to gain attention from your employer
- Express why you are interested to join them. Show your reason why you would join.
Sample of Letter of Intent for Promotion :
End your letter with professional closing such as Best Regard, Sincerely, Best Wishes, etc.
Letter of Intent Template for Promotion | word – download